House for Sale
Property ID 1988216Situated in one of Sorrento's finest streets is this completely renovated single level home consisting of 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms plus study.
This immaculately presented property with enviable north to water aspect has been fully renovated to impeccable standards using only the finest fixtures and fittings throughout. There are 4 spacious bedrooms (3 ensuited), plus large home office and central bathroom.
You can see and feel the quality of this home from the moment you enter with many added extras to make living here private, comfortable and enjoyable for many years to come.
The master bedroom is oversized with expansive walk in robe, large ensuite and boasts its very own courtyard.
The stunning kitchen features an abundance of cupboard space, granite bench tops, quality European appliances, induction cook top, walk in pantry, double sink and enjoys views to both the waterfront and water feature. The home has polished porcelain tiles throughout leading out to an expansive undercover alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooking the waterfront.
The second outdoor entertaining is complimented with a large water feature pool quietly nestled amongst the lush green garden. The extensive garden/lawn at the front of the home has been designed with privacy in mind surrounded by beautiful greenery, perfect for the children or pets to play, safe and secure.
- Immaculately presented, North to water aspect, only the highest quality throughout
- Deceivingly large single level living with 4 spacious bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (3 ensuited)
- Large study with custom built in cabinetry and 3 desk spaces
- 2 open plan living areas including formal lounge and dining with water views
- Second living space/media room with new built in surround sound speakers
- Kitchen with granite bench tops, soft close cabinetry, European appliances, walk in pantry & double sink
- Fully ducted air-con and heating, large central bathroom with bath
- Double sized master with block out curtains, walk in robe, ensuite and beautiful views
- Large guest bedroom with separate entrance, beautiful ensuite and walk in robe
- 2 Fully tiled all weather outdoor entertaining zones plus floating pontoon
- Large water feature pool quietly nestled amongst the lush garden
- Large 941m2 block, expansive front lawn and gardens (fully gated)
- Water tank, automatic sprinkler system and window awnings
- 25 Panel Solar System, sky lights plus double garage
- North facing - cool and breezy in summer, warm and sunny in winter
- Crimsafe, security system/back to base alarm plus gated video intercom entry
- Quick easy access to Main River
- Abundance of storage
- Peaceful and prestigious location, close to elite schools, shops, cafes, beaches & Gold Coast Turf Club
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Stuart Reeder on 0451 304 416.
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.